A5 hospital mesh nebulizer
|Power Supply||DC3.7V lithium battery, or Micro USB 5.0V|
|Battery Life||The remaining capacity keeps more than 80% of the initial capacity after 300cycles of use.|
|Medication Cup Capacity||6ml max|
|Power Indication||Sufficient: the indicating light keeps lightingInsufficient: the indicating light keeps flashing|
|Auto-off||Automatic shut-Off after 10 minutes of useAutomatic shut-off when the medication is used up|
|Working Environment||Temperature: min 5℃~max 40℃Air humidity: max80% RH|
|Storage||Temperature: min -20℃~max55℃Air humidity: max 93%RH|
|Device Weight||155g(including batteries)|
|Device Dimensions||54(W)mm x48(L)mm x135(H)mm|
|Accessory Life||Medication cup: 1yearMask: 1yearNote: Shall be replaced due to daily use frequency.|
1. High nebulization rate, perfect mist.
2. Silent operation, more comfortable to use.
3. Ergonomic curve design, more comfortable to hold the device.
4. Particle concentrated, effective deposition in the trachea.Treatment effect gets twice times.
5. Small and uniform particles, Particles can reach the lungs, liquid medicine is easy to absorb.
6. Low water level sensing, automatically turn off when medication is used up to avoid dry burning.
7. Governmental hospital assigned model , Treatment of children with asthma, rhinitis and other upper and lower respiratory diseases.
1. Deposition site
reach to bronchia and alveoli
2. Vibrating Mesh
perforated with precision formed 3μm holes
3. Authoritative Test report of Proportion of Particle Size
Designated Products of The Top Three Hospital Atomization Room