The order states anyone over the age of two must wear a mask, unless they have a medical condition that prevents it.
The order establishes several other health and safety protocols for businesses, as well as steps that must be taken if there is an exposure to someone who is confirmed or probable to have COVID-19.
Failure to comply with these requirements will result in an enforcement action that could include citations, fines, or license suspensions.
Wolf has directed the following state agencies and local officials to enforce orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic to the full extent of the law:
· Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
· Department of Health
· Department of Agriculture
· Department of Labor and Industry
· Pennsylvania State Police
· Local officials, using their resources to enforce closure orders within their jurisdictions
Post time: Apr-20-2020